CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Play Ball!


It's spring, so do you know what time it is???  Time to play ball!  Ryan is on the Yankees this year, and he is really enjoying his season so far.  Last year he was on a team with a bunch of his friends from school.  It was great for him--and for me, too--but I think he played around too much.  This year he seems more focused and intent on playing the game.  ;)
 
I snapped these pictures on opening day:


 Getting some tips from Coach Mike.  I am always so impressed with the coaches Ryan has been blessed to have. Each one has seemed to have a wonderful way of relating to the kids and helping them learn about the game.

 


Baseball is a little hard to watch when this guy is around.  He is here, there, and everywhere in between.  I can't wait until he's old enough to play baseball so at least I'll know that he's fenced in on the baseball diamond...




Go Yankees!

0 comments: